
Do you see a gold phone? I do! My black razor broke and I had insurance so I made a claim and this is what I got. The lady at AT&T asked me 3x what color my phone was. After two phone calls of 45 and 35 min hold times due to "unusually high call volume," this is what I get. (Let me also take a min to say if at any point during a 24 hour day I call and get a message that there will be longer than normal hold times due to "unusually high call volume" then it is NOT unusual! AT&T please help our rising unemployment rate with the addition of some call centers!!!!) Anyway I'm carrying this until the black one comes in...and yes...I did call to get them to send me a black one! Sorry the picture has a glare, but I gave up after 4 tries because the shinny gold phone and a flash don't get along!
5 comments:
I kind of like it. It's fancy.
I like the bling!
I have seen the phone in person. NOT pretty. NOT pretty at all.
Did you get your new phone??? I don't know why you wouldn't want this one?!?!?
I love your new background. So cute. You are the background queen. Maybe one day I will learn how to do it myself. Until then, thanks for your help!!!
That is definitely a bling phone! How funny!! The picture is just as funny because of the glare that it caused!
Post a Comment