Well as noted in my last post, I've been sick this weekend. My parents were nice enough to take Izzy on Friday night so I could get some sleep without having to wake-up to let her outside. They brought her back on Saturday but I was still recovering so there wasn't much playing or going outside. I was reading the paper this morning and I went to get a shower and when I came back this is what I saw. She looks as proud as a cat who just killed it's prey! There will be lots of playing outside today! Also the random rug is Izzy's the big rug I had in the living room was being cleaned, then I decided to get a new one. She does get on the sofa (I know but I can't get her to stop!). Well if there is no rug she's scared to get off the sofa because she slips on the hardwoods...so I have a small but unattractive rug until the big one is back. How can you get on to that face? You can tell in the second picture she knows she is in trouble!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Stir Crazy!
Well as noted in my last post, I've been sick this weekend. My parents were nice enough to take Izzy on Friday night so I could get some sleep without having to wake-up to let her outside. They brought her back on Saturday but I was still recovering so there wasn't much playing or going outside. I was reading the paper this morning and I went to get a shower and when I came back this is what I saw. She looks as proud as a cat who just killed it's prey! There will be lots of playing outside today! Also the random rug is Izzy's the big rug I had in the living room was being cleaned, then I decided to get a new one. She does get on the sofa (I know but I can't get her to stop!). Well if there is no rug she's scared to get off the sofa because she slips on the hardwoods...so I have a small but unattractive rug until the big one is back. How can you get on to that face? You can tell in the second picture she knows she is in trouble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Precious! I love her face. You just can't get onto a face like that.
My kitties (who have no claws) do stuff like that all the time. They give me that same, sweet, innocent look like, "What are you looking at, I didn't do anything wrong!"
Sweet Izzy...I think you and my girls would get along great...they love to shred any kind of paper product!!! Hope you are feeling much better!
Post a Comment