Tuesday, September 18, 2007

San Diego pictures


Edgewater Grill

View from patio at Edgewater

Pool at the hotel
View from my hotel balcony
View from other side of my balcony
Gaslamp District
Me and Beverly (my bosses wife)
Downtown
More Downtown
A big battleship with a restaurant on deck
Our hotel
Seaport Village
We had a great time I hope the pictures do it justice! I can't wait to go back when I have more time to play!
P.S. I'm starting to get a complex b/c no one leaves me comments anymore! Am I going to have to write more stories about an armadillo? Oh, and my parents had a wild turkey in their backyard last week! Can you believe it? I'll post a picture if I can get my dad to email it.

11 comments:

Meredith said...

Beautiful pics. Looks like the weather was so nice too.

Corbin said...

No one post comments on mine very much either or emails me! I guess everyone is too busy to type five words!!! Well I am leaving a comment and I love SanDiego too! I am going in November! I think we may go to the zoo although I am not sure 8 months prenant walking around the San Diego Zoo sounds fun! I think I want to go to the old town too did you go there?

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

looks like you had fun. i love to read your blog erin and do it regularly. i do love pics of izzy too. she looks like a lot of fun! I am just not good at posting comments. please forgive me.

elaine said...

great pics, erin! i love san diego, too! it is one of my favorite places...it's so beautiful and i've always said i'd love to live there! now that will's here, i doubt our parents will ever let us get that far away!

Steve-n-Angela said...

San Diego looks beautiful.. great beautiful pictures!! ACH is treating you great!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I've never been there, but would love to visit. Hope you're doing well.

Maria

Lozada's said...

Hey... I look at your blog all the time so I am going to add you too!Thanks for being so precious! I am surprised that Reese was not screaming when you saw her this week. That same day when I picked her up, she was screaming her head off. I was a little upset at the daycare. I saw Lisa's precious baby on monday as well.

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!
I loved San Diego too! It really would be a great place to live!! We should so plan a girls trip there one summer!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Great pics! Looks like you had a good time. I went to San Diego with our youth choir mission tour in high school, and loved it then! I'm sure it's changed a lot since I've been there. :) We need to meet for lunch soon.

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, San Diego is beautiful. I want to go right now! It looks like you had a great time. I agree with Jennifer, us girls should take a trip out there next year. Let's start planning now so we can get it on the calendars! Miss you and can't wait to see you in 3 weeks.

The Bradford's said...

your pictures are awesome. how did you get your background???