Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Hamra's Wedding Weekend!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! I was busy with wedding activities and then I was in San Diego at a conference for a few days. Anyway...the wedding was beautiful and Julie looked amazing! Everything was perfect and the rain held off until everyone was inside enjoying the reception. There are a few people who had a little too much fun...don't worry I won't name names! I'm sorry to report I don't have any pictures of Julie and Ryan doing some dance that was only recognizable to Maria (our resident Greek.) Congrats to the new couple! When Anne, Shawn, and I were leaving Sunday morning (them to Chicago me to Cali) we saw Wade and Jenny who also got married last Saturday! They both looked incredibly happy and I'm heard their wedding was beautiful too! Here are some pictures from Julie's bridesmaids luncheon, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day ( I don't have too many of those so you'll have to wait on Julie's blog update...which may be a while:) We missed you Julie Carter!!! Have a great week!!!


Me and Lauren

Lauren, Corbs, Jules, Mika, me

Me and Julie

Corbin and Mika

Me and Corbs

Lauren and Corbs

Julie, Carla, Carolyn, Jerri Lynn, Laura, and friends of Ryan's mom

Carla and Julie

Kelly, Julie, and Allison

Mika and Julie

Me, Julie, and Mika

2 comments:

carozza said...

cute pics! looks like yall had fun! erin, you look great!

Meredith said...

You girls all look so beautiful! I'm sure it was a gorgeous wedding.