Saturday, August 25, 2012

Yellville, 1st week of school, and baby bunnies

So I decided to make a quick trip to visit my grandparents and we had a very unusual cool summer day.  I was a great reprieve from 100+ temps we've been experiencing.  



My grandmother hand made this sign and it couldn't be more accurate!
Cord and Graysen took a little break on the deck!  Memories!

My grandmother is like Dr. Doolittle.  Animals love her...both domestic and wild.  Right now she has a turtle and comes to her voice and she feeds him cat food...it was quite possible the strangest thing I've ever seen.


Had a great day but it's time to head home...

Love this drive!

One night this week I stopped by to see Mackenzie and Sloane...and Chloe!

Someone had her first week of kindergarten and she stayed on green all week!  I'd promised Sydney at the end of her first week I'd take her to get a treat.  Kate got to come too!  Guess where they chose?  Yep, the Kum and Go gas station...that still just cracks me up!

Yep that's an Icee and Cheetos...I think she's excited.  Not sure about how Brent will feel about this since he has the girls by himself tonight:)  Sorry B!

First week of school...it's crazy!  I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday, but at the same time it's hard to remember life before Sydney!


Someone was helping me pay bills. I left the room for 5 min and I think she got bored!

Matt and Melanie found a baby bunny!  Isn't he so cute!

Nan loves the baby bunny too!

Love him and since Mackenzie has a cat I was asked to take him to my house.  Explaining to Mackenzie why the baby bunny was on the front step the next morning might have been difficult...so I ended up with him!

I put out a little water for him and gave him a safe place in the back yard.

He loves his new home! He loved it so much I couldn't even find him the next morning:)

No comments: