This is random, but my mom got me this hair pin thingy for Christmas last year. She purchased it while we were at Holiday House together and I told her I didn't think I would ever use it. I'm admitting that she was right and I do use it quite a bit. When I'm working late and I just can't stand my hair down one more minute...I put it up using this hair pin thingy that I keep in my desk. So mom...you were right and thanks!
Hurricane Isaac is going to dump a lot of rain!
My neighbors lost a tree and...
Izzy is not a fan!
She hates to go outside in the rain and I can't say I blame her.
Mom called Saturday morning to invite me over for breakfast since Matt and Mackenzie were coming over...that turned into me getting there at 7:30 a.m. and leaving at 8 p.m. Matt and I lovingly refer to our parent's house as the black hole of time. It's like we get over there and lose all track of time. Time flies when you're having fun!
Mackenzie and I raced in the backyard after the pancakes...I won 2 of 3 times and I'm still not sure how that happened, but I'm very proud. (Yes, I think it's blog worthy to mention beating my 4 year old niece in a sprint!)
Izzy decided to rest in the shade.
Mackenzie is taking a rest after getting second place...booyah!
Every lazy Saturday needs a purse clean out!
Izzy loved Mackenzie so much that she plays with a cat toy. I know it's weird but she does whatever Mackenzie wants her to!
Case in point.
Who doesn't need a little green jello before nap! Sloane made her first trip to Nan's house for lunch!
Pops is getting ready to leave for the Razorback game, but he has to get in a little lovin' before he leaves!
Sweet girls trying to will the hogs to victory...it didn't work! This is going to be a rough season!
Izzy and I needed a Sonic drink on the way home!











No comments:
Post a Comment