Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Izzy's first swim, happy birthday to me, Anna Beth, and Paxton!

Believe it or not Izzy's never been swimming...so this week it was really hot and I decided it might be fun for her.  The pics speak for themselves; however, one note for next time...fill up the pool before putting her in.  I think filling up the pool with her in it caused a bit of anxiety!





Afterwards, Izzy got a bath...
She's just a little puff ball!

My friends at work went all out for my birthday!

I mean this is serious!



On my real birthday Lauren, Maria, Julia, Mika and Corbin (in spirit from LA) took me to dinner.  Lauren picked me up and gave me this for my birthday!  I love it!  It's one of the best gifts I've ever gotten!  I'm so blessed and lucky to have such a wonderful group of forever friends!  They know all my strengths and weaknesses and still love me...who could ask for more?  Love you guys!

And at dinner they gave me a gift certificate for some new pillows for the guest room...please look at how beautifully this was wrapped!  Julie, you did a fabulous job and I'm sooooooo impressed!


Happy birthday to me!

We got some of Sloane's newborn proofs...breathtaking!

Happy Birthday Paxton
So Dayle and Tony decided not to find out the sex of their baby...I must say it drove me CRAZY but being at the hospital and find out was SOOOO fun!


Taylor and Karoline patiently waiting!

Brit and Barri

My pseudo sisters!  Brit, Barri, Jan, and Nikki!

Finding out...
Happy Birthday Paxton!  It's a boy!


Precious family pic!

Oh sweet Paxton I have a girl you need to meet:)

Also happy 3rd birthday to Anna Beth!  I didn't get any pics from the party but everyone had a blast!  Afterwards the Walker girls came back to my house....


...Dance Paaaaarty!

....Dance Paaaaaarty #2!

Houston we have a problem!  And that's the exact text my stylist got very early one morning!  All girls understand that this is serious!  Lets just say there were two days in August where I had to go to work with crimped hair b/c my roll brush was broken.  It was not cute!


No comments: