Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sloane is here!!!

Waiting not so patiently!

Big sis with her Pops

Melanie's Step Sister, Jami and Kelli

Red and Weepaw

Dad, Big sis, and Me

Mackenzie and Cousin Aikman

Mackenzie, Hannah and Aikman

The girls with Weepaw

Guess who got a pic first!  Baby Sloane is here!  Sloane we are so happy that you are here and healthy. You did give us a bit of a scare and I just want you to know we're all done with that!

Nan is very excited to meet her new granddaughter!

Pure love!  I couldn't be happier!

Happy Birthday Sloane!

Mackenzie wanted to help hold Sloane...PRECIOUS!

Big sis!

Family pic!  I love how dad is helping Matt hold Sloane like he thinks Matt's going to drop her!  Love it!


This big sister is very excited about her new baby!

Oh Sloane you are going to be so spoiled!  Oh and I can't believe how much you look like your sister!


How can you not absolutely adore this sweet face!!!!

This is just to document how hot it was on Sloane's birthday!  It was almost 8:00 and still 112!  Whew, that is HOT!

Day number 2 and she's still precious!

Week one I went to visit Sloane at home and Mackenzie was having a movie morning with daddy.  Chloe decided to enjoy the pallet too.  Can you find her?

Sweet girls!

I thought I wasn't going to get any baby time because we have a new baby hog in town!

She's so proud of being a big sis!

If this isn't the sweetest pic!

I'm just saying we favor!  I think she looks like me:)

Oh the ballerina wanted to be in the pic too!

It's not possible to love them more...that I'm sure of!


No comments: