This is a joke but I felt like taking shots out of this cup while watching the Hogs! It's going to be a hard season to be a fan!
Helped mom set up the girls room at her house! Thanks Meredith for the baby bed...it's going to be put to good use!
Went to Kansas City on a work trip and got no pics except this one regarding renting workout clothes for $5. I can't think of anything more disgusting. Just saying!
Like I said...I was out of town and I missed the Kardashians (yes it's my guilty pleasure) so my sweet friend Catherine Facetimed me so I could watch! It was totally ridiculous, totally hilarious, and totally awesome that she went to all the trouble to give the iPad a front row seat!
I also went to Oklahoma City for a conference and visited the memorial. We went at dusk and it was breathtaking! So absolutely moving!
On the way home I stopped to get gas in Checotah. Yep I sang "I'm not in Checotah anymore" as I drove off. I'm a dork...I know and I'm at peace with it!










No comments:
Post a Comment