Sunday, September 30, 2012

Football, sip and see, and birthdays!

Father/Daughter trip to Fayetteville for the game.  Had so much fun with my daddy!  Sorry I fell asleep on the way home:)

Go Hogs!

Let's please get a win!!!!

Confession:  I wrapped a package like this and took it to the party like this.  No, I'm ok no need to call for meds.

At least the front looked good!

Happy Birthday Karoline and Truett

Cutest cupcakes ever!  Dayle and Barri are so good at party planning!

Precious!

Got to love a party a la cosh!

Dayle and I

So cute!

Making a wish!

Happy 2nd Birthday Kate!
Sweet girl chose pizza for her birthday!  Love it!

CuKakes!

We love you baby Kate!

Making a wish!

I think she likes the cupcakes Aunt E made!

Reading her new book with her favorite person, Mommy!

Sloane's Sip and See

Mrs. Rita and Stacy went all out!  The table and decor was beautiful!

Love this idea!

So cute!

Thanks to some really great friends for celebrating the Parker's new addition!  
Parker Girls!

Love this pic!  Mel, Mackenzie, and Sloane

Memaw is getting to meet Sloane for the first time...they were fast friends!

Papa and Uncle Jesse were wating in the car for the girls, but Sloane made a special trip out there to meet her great grandfather.  Precious!

Mackenzie loves her Nan and Pops!


No comments: