Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Birthday ACH and more March madness!


We found out...IT'S A GIRL!  So excited to have another niece added to the family this August!!!




I just think this is funny.  I finally documented Izzy while we're driving through the car wash.  She won't get out of my lap and she turns her head frantically listening to all the sounds...it's hysterical!!


Look at that tongue!  She's like a little frog!


My allergies are terrible...I'll leave it at that, but these are my new best friend!  Do you see they are Puffs Plus with VICKS!!!!  As in vapor rub...omg it will change your life!


Happy Birthday ACH!


President Clinton came to the birthday celebration.


Regardless of politics it's very cool to have a former pres!


And this is why if we had third terms, he would have had three!  Again, regardless of politics...he's a very dynamic speaker.




Warning...
I probably should have made the below pics a separate post...but oh well!

My brother took me to an indoor shooting range and I shot a handgun for the first time.  This was at 10 yards.


...and this at 20 yards.  Not bad for my first time!

No comments: