Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Sydney!

OMG!  I can't believe your 5!  You are such a bright spot in my life and I love you!!!!


This was some form of ring around the rosie, but it has yelling happy birthday instead of singing the typical song.


Not sure whose idea it was, but it was a hit!!


The circle kept getting bigger and bigger while they waited to go swimming.


Can't beleive I got all of them in one pic!

Me and precious Mackenzie!

The beautiful birthday girl!


Pure joy!


I think she had a blast and so did everyone else...happy birthday sweet girl!


Kate helped the mood by enjoying a cupcake in honor of her big sis!


Yep, she loved it!


Mackenzie wasn't sure about jumping at first, but that didn't last long!


The birthday girl is suck a little fish!  She's been taking swimming lessons.

No comments: