Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Projects and preciousness!


So my friend Catherine and I decided to make some door mats we saw on pinterest...first you spray the mat a color or your choice.  We chose white then make a pattern as such (blue tape 3 inches apart.)


Then you cut the tape so you have a chevron pattern and paint your other color we chose blue.  Then cut out the center. Using another mat, cut a section the size of the whole in your mat and spray it an color.  We sprayed white then placed a wooden letter on the mat and then painted it red.  


The finished product...I think it's pretty cute!


Sydney had her tonsils taken out and wanted to come to her Aunt Erin's b/c she was stir crazy, but when we called Mackenzie she wasn't happy Sydney was at her Aunt E's...so she came over and we played bingo.  We were playing germ-free games.  No dolls, no touching, no sharing! 


We all had a blast!


This video shows how much fun these two sassy girls had.  There was a bit of jealousy over me, but I must say I kinda LOVED that they are possessive of me!



Loves of my life!


Dinner with my friend Emily at Bossa and my favorite drink...Caprihina...fab!  Jenny, after Margo is born I owe you one since I sent this pic to you while you were pregnant!  I'm so mean!


Dinner with the Walker girls!  Kate's new favorite word is "no!"  Love this sweet girl even though when I asked her if she loved me she said, "NO!"  She didn't mean it...it's just her favorite word!


Picture time at Nan and Pop's house!  


As you may or may no know, Izzy has bad knees on her back legs.  I'll spare you details, but basically her knees pop out of place.  Because of this, she can't go on walks anymore.  My mom thinks she's devised a plan...obviously Izzy loved it!  She has the best Nan!


Any I hate this about spring and summer.  Why do we need slugs and snakes?  Seriously I could live the rest of my life without seeing either ever again!


Happy Wedding Day, Katie!  You're wedding was beautiful and I wish you and David all the happiness you both deserve!!!

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

Yay I love all the new posts to see!!!