This video is actually from January, but it's of my precious (not very shy) niece. She's reading the family a story after we played "centers." I was very confused at first when I thought she wanted to play "sinners." I thought we might have to have an intervention before I learned that "centers" just meant we all got to play with one of her toys. You might find it interesting that Pops got to play with her make-up...anyone thinking what I'm thinking? Yep, she new that he wouldn't actually put it on. Anyway I digress, you'll notice in the video she's reading for a minute or so before she realizes that Melanie and I are recording. Then she wants to know why Nan isn't also videoing her! I love this little girl! She is funny and sassy and oh so sweet!!!!
So I got a Vitamix for Christmas and I love it! I must say it's a five star kitchen appliance. The above picture is the first step to homemade roasted tomato soup. You dice up tomatoes (lots of different kids), onion, and seasoning. Then you roast it in the oven and dump it in the Vitamix while it's still hot and voila...awesome soup.
I went to a the Steven Curtis Chapman, Andrew Peterson, and Josh Wilson concert. I heart Josh Wilson...so talented!
For Mika's shower, I made blocks for everyone to sign. They were painted on four sides and mod podge with scrapbook paper on two sides. I must say...they were pretty cute!
Scrapbook side.
I'm not sure why I'm posting this other than to say this is so my life...I spent way more than I wanted to on this white button down but I loved the collar...that is until the pesto from my sandwich decided it like the collar too. I tried everything and most of it came out, but there is just a tinge of discoloration. No worries, I'm not too good I'll still wear it!
I saw this on Facebook and I'm dying laughing! This is so true!
This is a video of my awesome mom getting employee of the year. This video is the nomination letter that the mother of one of her kids wrote. So moving...we were all crying!
Mackenzie was very excited for her Nan!
Hiding so that we could surprise Nan! I love how it looks I dad just popped up behind us for the pic!
These two have a very special relationship!
The whole family!
...and this is why we love my mom! She always brings the party!
Sneak peek for Quinn Tucker's nursery! This looks like the baby monkey I asked for every Christmas and birthday from 2-22 until I realized that my mom was serious when she said, "I'm not buying you a monkey. They throw their feces!"
I LOVE that Mackenzie loves to go to Target with me!
How cute I ask you? How cute!
Happy Valentines day to my sweet Mackenzie!
A friend posted this on Facebook and I thought it appropriate to repost.
Until I got the the Valentines Day party and my parent's house. My mom went all out! Everyone's favorite Valentine got to choose dinner and what did she pic...yep, you guessed it...pizza!
Happy Valentine's Day to me from Matt and Melanie
And from my parents!
The hydrangea made a beautiful addition to my office! How long can I keep it alive? That is the million dollar question!
I though these clouds were so amazing on my way home. One of our very few storms thus far this year.
I played the how many presidents can you name with Corbin, Mika, Maria, Julia, and Lauren. It was timed so please don't judge spelling or handwriting. I only got 29...SAD!
I went with the same girls mentioned above to Hot Spring for the weekend before baby Quinn arrives. We had a beautiful weekend. This is the view from the living room at the Hamra lake house. We had so much fun, but we missed you Corbs! This is the only pic I have except for Julia in an awesome house coat...I'll save that pic for a rainy day:)
Beautiful trees and a dude that's wondering why I'm taking his pic. Dude...move I'm taking a picture of the tree.
We had Mika's shower at the Hamra's newly remodeled home. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The shower had a great turn out and Mika got quite a few thinks to help her prepare for Quinn's arrival.
Pretty arrangements!
Food table
Hostesses (minus Jenny...we missed you!) and Mika













No comments:
Post a Comment