Friday, April 6, 2012

Egg Dying at Aunt Erin'


The Easter Bunny brought some little jelly bean filled carrots! (Just for future reference...this takes way more jelly beans than one would think!)


Tea anyone?


Friday after work...what can you do?  I didn't have time to cook to I opted for serving pizza, but I did make homemade cupcakes.


These supper cute glitter eggs didn't show up well in the pic.


Pink lemonade and sippy cups, chex mix and gold fish, and candy oh my!


More table pics


...and one last table pic


This bunny had chocolate in his bucket and he was a big hit!


Kate was very excited about dying eggs!


Come on PLEASE can we dye eggs???


Izzy says "Kiss me Kate!"  Uh...maybe I'm not so sure.


Does anyone thing that Anna Beth liked the cupcakes?


People please!  No pics I have a job to do...they are eggs that need to be dyed!  I love how Spencer was so dilligent with the egg dying...what a sweet little man!  Love him!


Anna Beth loved running with Izzy in the back yard...love this girl!


Seriously...do these kids get any cuter???


The crazy group


Take 2


...and take 3.  Everyone is at least looking...right?


My sweet mom!  I couldn't have done it without the extra pair of hands.  She is THE BEST!


Mackenzie and Melanie...twins?  Yes, I think so!


My cup runs over!


I love these girls like they are my own!  Oh how they have enriched my life!


No pictures please!  I love this pic because this is the Brock face I get when I ask for a hug...hehe...I always get one anyway!


This picture is funny because I told everyone that my family always dyed brown eggs at Easter and they were so pretty.  So of course everyone but the Carozzas bring brown eggs (the Carozzas just like to be different:).  Well what I didn't know was that there is a HUGE difference in how Kroger brown eggs dye and Mema's brown farm eggs dye.  Who knew?   Well just an FYI...Kroger brown free range eggs don't dye...like at all...in fact they repel color! Karoline and Brock were very good about sharing!


Izzy decided she'd head to the yard why the dying commenced...who said she wasn't smart???


Parker girls!


The Carozzas and their awesome white eggs!

HAPPY EASTER! 


No comments: