Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh fall how I love you!!!!

Katie had a wedding shower!  The hostesses were very creative and had a "flower shower" for her.  We all wore casual clothes and brought our favorite flower bulbs to plant in her flower garden.
 Here are Lauren and Sydney planting a few bulbs!
 Katie and Amber with the Margarita tulips she brought!
 Love this girl!!!!
 WPS!!!!  It's football season and Mackenzie and Pops are ready to yell for the Hogs!
 Lauren and I decided to try out being crafty for Christmas....I think it turned out pretty good!  I was excited our test run was my name:)
 There are some crazy nutcrackers at Target this year!
 Here are the pics I painted...they are on the wall.  They aren't fab but for $60 worth of canvas and $10 of paint it's much better that the $300 a piece professional canvases that I wanted!
 My shelves are up...decorating ideas?!?!!?
 When Lauren and I are crafty it helps to have wine:)
 Misty (The Walkers Dog) is a visual representation of how tired I was in October/November!  Isn't she sweet?
 Need to add a pic of Izzy to this post so I chose this one...it's her morning face!
 Happy birthday Matt!  How cute is this precious little girl!!!
 Mom and me
 The Parker girls...love that we are all besties!
My super cute Mom and Dad
 Birthday boy and Dad
 Me and my sweet SIL
 Mom's homemade chocolate pies.  One is for Matt to take home.
 Birthday boy's dinner selection...steak and potatoes
 Just sayin'....mom went all out!
One Saturday I was paying bills and going through the mail.  I left the room for a few mins...and...I came back and Izzy had decided to help.  Look at that guilty face!!!!

I didn't take any pics on Halloween, but here is a video of M coming to trick or treat at Aunt E's.



Happy Birthday Daddy Video

No comments: