Friday, November 25, 2011

So thankful for family and friends this Thanksgiving (and Black Friday!)

The day before Thanksgiving mom and I like to drive to Branson to shop and then we head to Yellville that Wednesday night so we can be there for Thanksgiving.  It's our bonding time and I love it!
 When the weather is cool enough, Izzy goes with us and does some outlet mall shopping...she loves it!  Here she is in her car seat on the way to Branson...is she cute or what?!?!?
 After a long day of shopping Izzy likes to hang with Mema and Papa in their living room...spoiled??  Yes!  Mema had a pom when I was little named Pumpkin so really she's why I have a Pomeranian in the first place so she loves Izzy!!!
 Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday Grayson (my cousin's daughter!!!)
 Every princess needs a wand and I love this princess!!!
 Such a cutie!!!
 Cord..he's 7 months and really ready to climb this tree!
 Eleanor, Mel, Beth, and me
All the family that was at Thanksgiving this year..we were missing a few, but we still had a full house!
 The view from my Aunt Nancy's house...breathtaking!
Who couldn't live here! 
 I'm just sayin'
 Izzy had a big weekend and was asleep before we even got off the gravel road:)
 Buffalo River on Thanksgiving day...we live in a BEAUTIFUL state!

Black Friday anyone?  Was it just me or did the Target black Friday commercials get you pumped up???
Lauren and I aren't stupid...we did research on the layout!  Organization and lists are our friends!!!
 Me and my bestie in the line at Toys R Us..we promptly left when we saw that the line was about 650 people deep...I'm not lying!
Getting in the Target line and doing a little warming up!!!
Got to stay hydrated!
Also need to read up to make sure the same sales we researched online are really going to be the deals we will see inside!  By the way for those of you that live here or know where my Target is...when the doors opened the line was to Wendy's...again, I'M NOT LYING OR EXAGGERATING!

No comments: