Sunday, November 27, 2011

Aunt Erin's Annual Cookie Party!

My Christmas Card this year..I love it!  Whitney English helped me pick it out and I love her stationary!

The Cookie Party! 
 The invite was also Whitney English...love!

So four years ago when all of my friends started having kids, I decided to have one big Christmas party as my gift to them so I didn't have to buy individual gifts.  So while it's fun for them it's great for me too because I don't have to search for all the "it" items.  You know a 2 year old will love Dora but that is soooo yesterday for a 4 year old...I can't keep up with all that business...therefore the Cookie Decorating Party was born.  This is the fourth year and I hope we can continue doing it for a few more years!!!
 Food table
 A few of my little friends....
Each year I move out my furniture and move in little people tables.
It makes everything so much more fun! (Spencer and Isabella)
Ava Lile, me, and Kate..these girls weren't having any part of pictures when there are cookies!  Love these two!  One day Kate will reach for me...one day!
Emily, Audrey, Molly, and Harrison
Hayes, Laura, Dayle, and Brock...I have a feeling these two will be good friends!  These boys are also sporting the aprons that I made for all the kiddos...this year's theme...stockings.
My Karoline!
My Sydney!
Lottie
Mackenzie loved eating the sprinkles!
Ellie and Sydney...such cuties!
Audrey and Harrison...I love that these two are now old enough to enjoy the cookie party!
Ellie, Mackenzie, and Sydney
Taylor, Jan, and me
Mackenzie, me, and Sydney
Love these cuties!!!!
My girls
Audrey, me, and Harrison
Harrison loved the sprinkles.

I hope everyone had fun!  So glad for all that made it and missed those that couldn't come...hope to see you all next year!

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

Thanks as always for hosting another amazing cookie party!!