I love this time of year!!!! My favorite Christmas song is still Winter Snow...love the song, love the voice, and love the message!!!
My Christmas Tree this year...some of the lights bit the dust. I think I'm going to have to breakdown and buy a new tree next year, but it lasted about 6 years so I guess I got my money's worth!
Breakfast with Santa!
One of the events I help with each year is this Breakfast with Santa. I'm so happy that my friends bring their families out to support the Hospital! Thanks guys!!!
Ok so I was at Wal-mart looking for Izzy some treats and I saw these that were in the shape of stockings...please remember these were at Wal-mart. This is what they looked like in the package...
And this is what you get when you open them....someone has a sense of humor...
Saturday morning making cookies and playing with the Walker girls! Love them and how precious are they in their matching shirts???
Christmas with the Walker girls!
Christmas in Yellville!
We had a great time at my Mema and Papa's house!
Me and Beth (my cousin's wife..love her!)
Mom, Cord (my cousin's son), and Dad
My Mema! I love how she got the Razorback gifts and she's probably the least likely fan in the room...she was a good sport with her Razorback Santa (aka the Razorback gnome...no worries we told her)
This was my gift...it will be back next year!!!
The week before Christmas we played at lot at Mom and Dads. One night mom got out her guitar and we were singing Christmas Carols. Mackenzie decided that she needed to play us a tune:) I'm just saying that Matt and I never got to play with either of Mom's guitars...just sayin'.
Someone was really excited about staying up late to go look at Christmas lights with Aunt E!








No comments:
Post a Comment