FIRST...if you are reading this before 7:30 (insert appropriate time for your state) on Tuesday and you haven't voted...GO VOTE!!!!!
Well for Halloween Izzy was a chicken (a rooster to be exact!) It's really funny b/c for some reason my mom has always called Izzy her "little chicken." I think it's because Izzy's so afraid of everything, but anyway I thought it was a really cute costume!
Izzy had her annual vet appointment on Halloween and she got to wear her costume! I think she won the contest! On a side note, I believe this was the first vet appointment in Izzy's 4.5 years of life where nothing was wrong! Yea!!!!!!!!!! (I'm knocking on wood!)
Halloween night a little fairy came to visit us!
Izzy put her costume back on, as you can imagine she hates having stuff on her head!
A little dog came to visit us too!
Sydney was a precious fairy!
I had special snacks and treats for my little friends! How cute are they?!?!?
Later, a little zebra came to visit us!
Oh, Izzy loves that zebra!
Saturday, we went to the farm to see the Levin's before they had to travel back home. John was our "hunter and gatherer!" He killed our dinner on Friday!!! I've had venison but not venison tenderloin...it was wonderful! I can't believe I actually ate it because he killed another deer as we were arriving and it was still on the 4 wheeler when we drove up. I wasn't sure I'd be able to eat deer after I saw that, but I did! They have cows too and I've eaten a burger out there with no prob!
Saturday I kept Sydney while Lauren had a church thing. After Sydney's nap we went to the grand opening of our church's new children's building. Sydney was a perfect angel all day, but when she saw her mommy I had to bribe her with a blow pop until Lauren was done. I hope we didn't ruin a shirt in the process! Sydney, I love you and I had so much fun!!!!
3 comments:
Well, you certainly had some cute trick-or-treaters. And the best treats!!!
Thanks so much for making the effort to come and hang out saturday night!!! And thanks for the special goodies for our first halloween!!! YOu are an awesome Aunt!!!
All these pics are so cute! How funny was your little chicken?!?! :)
I now have a blog too ... add The Runyons to your list! :)
Take care!
-em-
Post a Comment