Thursday, November 20, 2008

Julie and Aiden came in town!

Izzy loves when Sydney comes over b/c Sydney loves to give her treats!
So precious! Lauren, I love this outfit!

Playing outside with Izzy waiting on Aiden.

More outside play

Trying to get a picture of Aiden and Sydney together!?!?

I love the way Aiden is cutting his eyes in this pic!

Sydney giving Aiden lovin'

Oh, Aiden it's ok.

No kisses Sydney....

OK, maybe just one!
It was great seeing you all over the weekend! I'm so glad the kids had fun and I'm looking forward to see everyone again over the holidays!!!!



4 comments:

rachel said...

those are the sweetest pictures! love them!

Julie said...

It was so good seeing everyone. Thanks for waiting for me FOREVER on Sunday afternoon. Miss you guys so much.

The Walkers said...

So sweet!!!!! Aiden we love you! Sydney and Lauren

Corbin said...

TOO cute! I can't wait to hang out at the cookie party!