Last weekend I walked in Rollin on the River on Elli Team! It was so fun and Ashley did a great job organizing the group and the t-shirts were so cute!!!!!
aw Erin! I loved seeing all the pictures from karolines birthday party on your blog- dayle didnt have that many. Thanks for the comment on the blog - lol - no we haven't had our first snow yet- but i have a feeling its right around the corner! :) hope you are doing great! miss you!!
2 comments:
aw Erin! I loved seeing all the pictures from karolines birthday party on your blog- dayle didnt have that many. Thanks for the comment on the blog - lol - no we haven't had our first snow yet- but i have a feeling its right around the corner! :) hope you are doing great! miss you!!
You got some great pictures!! Thank you again!
Post a Comment