Saturday I had a cookie decorating party for all the kids at my house. It was very fun and I'm excited about starting an annual tradition! I tried to narrow the pics, but they were all so cute. Here are a few (40ish) of my favorites! Enjoy!
Invite inside (please excuse the poor photoshopping my skills are not as good as Dayle's!)
Invite front
These are the boxes to take the cookies home in and sippy cups for drinks!
The before #1
The before #2
The before #3
More apron pictures.
The apron's I made for all the kids.
Sydney, Aiden, and Timothy
Lisa and Timothy
Lisa, Timothy, Julie, Merrit, Greer, Me, Corbin, John Austin, Lauren, Sydney, Melissa, Jackson, Julie, Aiden, Dayle, and Karoline
The before #1
The before #2
The before #3
More apron pictures.
The apron's I made for all the kids.
Sydney, Aiden, and Timothy
Lisa and Timothy
Lisa, Timothy, Julie, Merrit, Greer, Me, Corbin, John Austin, Lauren, Sydney, Melissa, Jackson, Julie, Aiden, Dayle, and Karoline Me, Mel, Mackenzie, and Mom



























11 comments:
oh my goodness! what a great idea! and the pictures are just precious-i LOVE the aprons! did you paint those? very impressive!
Oh, I am sooo sad we couldn't make it! Next year, since we will be home, we will be there! :) You are so thoughtful and sweet to do that! I know they all had the best time! We love you, Aunt Erin!:)
Such a fabulous party! Erin, you are so sweet to host such a fun party during this busy time of year. Please know that we all appreciate every single detail that you put into this party. Thanks for being such a sweet friend. Love, Melissa and Jackson
Of course, every detail was PERFECT and the kids (and moms and friends) all had a great time. You are the BESTEST!!!!
Erin-how adorable is this! What a great idea! You are so thoughtful and creative! I hope those kids know how how loved they are by their Aunt Erin!
WE HAD THE BEST TIME!!! Greer has been talking about the party nonstop.She was was so proud of the cookies and SPRINKLES she made. She told me she wanted to "keep them in the box all day". Thank you again for Having us over. You are the Sweetest!
Love, Merrit
Erin EVERY detail was covered at the best cookie party ever! But I will say next time have a pot coffee for the moms and I will bring the Baileys! You are the best and John Austin really had fun he had never had a cookie before I think he is hooked! I need the recipe!!!
Erin, I can not thank you enough for a wonderful party. EVERYTHING was perfect and just precious. You put some much thought into everything and it really showed. I can not tell you how much we appreciated you doing this. The kids all enjoyed it so much and I know I loved seeing everyone as well. You are the sweetest and most thoughtful person ever. I miss you and wish I could have seen you more while I was in NLR. Love you!
Okay Erin - you are too cute. You could really give Martha Stewart a run for her money. That was about the sweetest thing I have ever seen. You are such a great Aunt to you pledge sister's kids. They are lucky to have someone so special like you. So sweet!
Devin Weaver Bertram
Erin
you have just given me great inspiration for next year.
it was great seeing you in LR the other day. I am sorry I am just now leaving you a note. With Scott's surgery and the house, we have been nuts. After seeing all of you together, it made me realize how much I miss my pledge sisers. we really need to try to get all of us together. have a great holiday season and hope to see you soon.
Katie
Erin you are such an amazing "aunt" to these precious kids. Everything is adorable.
Post a Comment