Well the month has flown by and I haven't been doing well with blogging! Maybe I'll put that on my New Year's resolution list!
First, let me ask you to please watch the video called Seasons of Hope below. It's the ACH Holiday Video and it's awesome!!!!
December 6th was Breakfast with Santa at Children's Hospital. One of the volunteer groups I'm involved with, Committee for the Future, organized the event on the hospital campus. It was great fun for all the kids and we had a wonderful turnout! The firefighters cooked a pancake breakfast and the kids called the north pole, wrote letters to Santa, did arts and crafts, and got their pictures taken with Santa. Here are a few pics I stole off other people's blogs since I didn't have my camera.
Melanie and Matt have some great pictures from Breakfast with Santa too, but when I tried to copy them from snapfish they were too small to see. Look at their blog I bet they will be posted soon! Mackenzie was adorable!!!
My friend Emily and I were tasked with organizing our office Christmas Luncheon and Ornament exchange last Wednesday for 50 people. We decided to incorporate a dessert contest this year. My group won and here was our entry! I thought it was hysterical, but I love 13 year old boy humor (just like Mika, Julia, and Corbin!)
Last Thursday I went to the Easter Seals Christmas party where Santa delivered all the presents that volunteers had purchased off the kids' lists. It was so wonderful to see the excitement on all of their faces! Julie you did a great job!!!Saturday we went to Winne for my maternal grandfather's side of the family. It was a great time!
This is Mackenzie with her great great aunt Ruby
Well, on the way home there was a wreck on the interstate so we go on a state highway and there was a wreck there too! It took us about 5 hours to get home from an hour and 45 min away! It was an interesting time and interesting conversation so I don't think we will ever forget Mackenzie's first trip to Winne! As you can see from the pic above she was soooooooo good in the car!
This is Mackenzie with her great great aunt Ruby
Well, on the way home there was a wreck on the interstate so we go on a state highway and there was a wreck there too! It took us about 5 hours to get home from an hour and 45 min away! It was an interesting time and interesting conversation so I don't think we will ever forget Mackenzie's first trip to Winne! As you can see from the pic above she was soooooooo good in the car!


After breakfast I let Sydney open her Christmas present from me. What is it???


4 comments:
Thanks as always for the yummy breakfast and Elmo. Sydney is still asking where Izzy is ;).
Such cute pics with Sydney! I also LOVE the cake from your work party. Too funny.
Fun pictures. . .December always go by so quickly, huh? Merry Christmas!
That cake is super cute and funny!
Post a Comment