Well yesterday was my brothers birthday, but you will see no pictures...weak stomachs read no further....
Last night Matt decided he wanted pizza for his birthday meal (shout out to Tony Carozza!) So I went to my parents house with Izzy in tow. My dad had taken my grandmother back to her house so he wasn't there for the incident. Mom wanted us to ride with her to get the pizza and when we were leaving Izzy was crying because she wanted to go...so she went. Well, for those of you who don't know, my mother is not known for her great driving, in fact, much to the contrary. We got in the car and I was cold so I asked them to turn the heat on in the back. So all that said we picked up the pizza and then I thought it was soooo funny that Izzy was licking her lips like she could smell it. What I didn't realize was that she was getting ready to spew! I yelled for my mom to pull over and I rolled down the window but I didn't get her there in time. She threw up on me and the door (inside and outside.) Then my brother kept asking me why I didn't unbuckle and put her down on the busy road. #1 it was a main thoroughfare and #2 I didn't have time! So anyway Izzy and I missed dinner and birthday cake and we both went home and had showers (separate showers!) So I have no pictures but I hope Matt had a great birthday none-the-less!
Also for all those who have asked...no my Christmas Tree is no up, but it will be by the end of November!
1 comment:
please tell me this didn't happen in your moms new car. did she get one yet? p.s. notice the time. yes it is 4:30 am. ahhhhhhhhh
Post a Comment