We went to San Antonio this weekend for Julie's Bachelorette
Party, HOT but very fun! It was a blast and we all had fun with
our moms too! Julie I hope you had a blast and here are some pics
for everyone to enjoy. Don't worry cage girls I won't post any
incriminating pics! Julie C and Keri ...we missed you!
(sorry the pics are in order I'm still learning!)
6 comments:
Cute pics! I appreciate no cage pictures:). I don't want Sydney to look back at this post and think her mommy was a total crazy woman on her weekend off!
Looks like you guys had so much fun. I hate I had to miss it. I want to hear all about it though. And especially about the cage pics!?!?
ERIN! I am so happy that you have your own blog!
It looks like you guys had a great time! You look so pretty!
Snapfish all your pics!!!!
Yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog.
I am with Corbin. SNAPFISH your pics so I can see all of them. Especially Julie's fashion show.
Post a Comment