OK, so I'm still working on the order of the pictures. I can't seem to get that down but hopefully soon I'll get it! Here are some pictures from Julia and Ryan's wedding shower on Saturday night at the
Witchers. I've posted lots of pics for Keri, Corbin, Lauren, and Julie C who couldn't make it. Lauren hope you feel better soon and we missed you all. Julia and Ryan got some great gifts and we had some good food as well!

The moms did a lot of work for this shower and it showed!

Carson and
Mika
Julia and Ryan opening gifts.

They had some great help from Ryan's niece (who liked like she could be
Mika's child!)

Me and Julia

Greer and I, isn't she precious!

Catherine, me, and Julie!
3 comments:
Wish I could have been there! I'm sure it was lots of fun. Hate that I had to miss, but I'm stuck in Nashville for a while (but for a good reason of course). Miss you all!
Thanks Erin for the greast post!! I don't feel totally left out now!!! I wish I could have been there but at least cat and mom and ronnie came in my place!!! Kepp up the good post!!!!
Good posts! But can you crop my ugly-Britney face out of that one pic? Seriously, Erin, no one should have to be exposed to that. Yuck!
-MST
Post a Comment