Monday, June 18, 2007

Brenda Update

Brenda is out of surgery and doing well. I talked to her on the phone and she sounded very out of it, but dad said she's being funny! She's happy because in two weeks she will be able to use her hand to fix her hair! She was most worried about that...probably because Tom wouldn't be very good at it! They sent her home with pain medicine so I'll probably have some good stories in the days to come! Have a great week!

7 comments:

carozza said...

so glad the surgery went well. we will definitely be needing some pics of your dad fixing her hair. :)

Julie said...

seeing if this works

Corbin said...

I agree with Dayle!!! Your mom on pain killers and your dad doing her hair...those stories will be pricless!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad she's doing well! Maybe you ought to help out in the hair department...
Meg

Steve-n-Angela said...

Hi Erin.. Just wanted to say hello!! Glad to hear that your Mom's surgery went well!!
All is well here in Texas! New job...new everything and all is calm!
:)
Angela J.

erin elizabeth said...

Angela I need your new email address!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Glad your mom is doing well. Keep us posted.