On June 1st, I attended Sydney's Teacher's Pet Graduation. It was precious!
Here's Sydney on the back row on the end
Aren't they precious?!?!? They did so good on all the songs they sang! Then each "senior" was presented with an award. Sydney won the Disney Character Award (because if Walt had known her he would have fashioned a character after her.) I couldn't post that video because it says her whole name and where she'll be going to school next year. Safety first!
Love this little "senior"
Parker Girls Day (minus Mom who was in Yellville)
I started the day with a cut and color for myself and then met Matt, Mel, and Mackenzie after their breakfast. Then we went to Pleasant Ridge to get Mackenzie's hair cut! She was such a big girl!
She choose stick on earrings for her prize. Love!
Then Mackenzie wanted to make a wish in the fountain.
Mackenzie: Aunt E, can I make a wish again?
Me: sure...what did u wish for?
Mackenzie: that God will stay in my heart forever.
Amen sister!!!! Faith like a child!
Then to Cupcakes on the Ridge for a cupcake!
She's very excited that she found another penny for the fountain!
Counting her pennies!
Love it!
Loving her new lip gloss Mommy got her at Glo. She is a girl's girl if I've ever seen one!
Posing with her new haircut. She's absolutely beautiful even if I am biased!!!
That afternoon, Izzy got a haircut too. It was a window down kinda day!
No this isn't an error. This is a picture of how dark my house was when the power went out twice earlier this week. You forget the noises all the appliance and the air conditioner make until it's completely dark and completely quiet. Needless to say Izzy and I didn't sleep very well!
I've been fighting a Summer Cold so Thursday I stayed home from work sick to rest. Centerpoint Energy has been doing work on my street for about a month replacing the gas line. Do you know where this is going?????
Well, Thursday they decided to jack hammer right across the street...so much for sleep. Seriously, my life should be a sit com.
All in all June has had a great start minus a few little things!














1 comment:
Thanks for coming to graduation Aunt Erin!! Also love the new wallpaper on your blog!
Post a Comment