This pic is actually from Mom's birthday but I just got it from Mel and I think it's precious!!
Yes my motto used to be it's all in the presentation, but I got a co-worker a birthday present and this is how I wrapped it:) There just isn't enough time in the day.
So about a year ago I moved across campus at work so shoes have become an issue. I usually start the day in pumps and end the day in flats...so I have about 4 pair of shoes in the car and 4 under my desk. Not really my preference, but you gotta do what you gotta do!
Getting Sloan Elizabeth's room ready...
Here's Mackenzie helping her daddy tape off the trim. What a great big sis!
Nan, the perfect painter!
My cute dad and Mackenzie playing with Chloe.
Mackenzie and I both have a love for Ariel...she's my favorite princess!
Hard at work
Nan and Pop had at work too. Turning Matt's and Mel's office into a nursery....it's coming along!
Mackenzie is a great "helper"
I was the only one brave enough to let her paint...yep that's right I'm the best aunt!
Love this girl!!!!!
The soft blue is beautiful!
Our little princess!
Coat two! Can't wait to see the final product!











No comments:
Post a Comment