Monday, May 14, 2012

A May full of birthdays!

Happy Birthday Brock!


Brock's second birthday was a Curious George themed party at the park...as always with Dayle's events...it was perfect!


Curious George


How cute is this cake?


And the take-aways were a hit!


Yes she did pick the bananas out of the runts:)



The food table was precious!


It perfect Dayle fashion she used a gift that Amber brought (the truck) and made the cutest table!


Birthday Boy!!!!!


All the kids take 1!


All the kids take 2.



Happy birthday to my bestie!


A truly beautiful person both inside and out!


Katie, we missed you!!!!


I'm just saying she could be a model and I'm totally not biased!


Happy Birthday/Happy Mother's Day Mom!


Yes I went all out with a homemade carrot cake and color flame candles!


Mackenzie wanted to leave me a few notes!


She had her daddy helping her write them.


So proud of my brother!  He's an amazing father!


Parker girls including baby Sloan Elizabeth coming in August!


Always ready for the party!


Sassy and I love every ounce of it!


So cute!


Mel and Mackenzie


Melanie, Mackenzie, and Matt


Yep, pretty sure that will need some Windex:)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

LOVE this post...and Mackenzie's post-its! You should see our house....

The Walkers said...

Love all those birthday pictures. Thanks for helping me celebrate :)