Addison and Maddox turned 4!
What a fun Pirate/Princess Party so handsome and beautiful!
Kate had a great time! I asked her to smile and this is what I got. Not her normal smile but how can you not love this funny/precious little girl!
Time to blow out candles
Happy birthday to you both!
Hope those were some good wishes...
Golden Globes, work, pjs and a spinach blueberry smoothie...a pretty good Sunday evening!
I saw this on facebook and I loved it! Just had to share!
Izzy's sleepy face. Thanks Aunt Corbin for the best present she's ever gotten. You may not even remember giving us this furry bed, but Izzy still sleeps in it every day!
Craft project for Mika's shower...I'll post the finished product next month.
Well we had a few storms roll in and Izzy thought she needed to help me analyze the NOAA data.
It only lasted a few min until she decided she needed a nap.









No comments:
Post a Comment