Happy New Year!
I spent new years with Matt, Melanie, and Mackenzie (oh and Chloe.) We rang in the new year playing games and watching Mackenzie play with ner Christmas toys...it was AWESOME!
This is the only pic I got of Snow White playing a Kroger cashier...
It has a scanner and everything!
Thanks Brandi for my awesome Christmas gift...I love it!
New news in 2012!!! I'm going to be an aunt x2!!!
Mackenzie is very excited that she's going to be a big sis!
New Organization!!
So I decided to clean out my whole house...yep that's right everything with a drawer and a door got cleaned out! After three trips to the Goodwill I started on the last closet...mine.
Once I started I realized I might have a problem...
So the first step is admitting you have a problem.
A really big problem.
Then you get rid of thirty or fourty pair and you get this....
And this.... ahh bliss! Note to the would be robbers...this is my only collection and it's not worth much so don't get any ideas.
I got a vitamix for Christmas and I've been a smoothie queen...this is a fab green apple spinach smoothie.
I had a great time on my two week vaca from work; unfortunately, my office plant didn't like being alone in a dark office with no water. I put a paper plate under it and watered it every day last week, but it didn't perk up. It was nice knowing ya Mr. Plant...sorry I killed you:)




1 comment:
Love Love Love the shoe pics I might do that just for fun!
Post a Comment