Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!!!

Christmas Eve is also my dad's birthday so we all got together to celebrate during lunch.
Palmer and Izzy are having fun in the chair and then I captured this look.  Yep, Mackenzie was walking up...look at the concern all over both of their faces...priceless!
Palmer got down so Mackenzie decided she'd pose as the cat in this picture...LOVE that girl!!!
Happy Birthday Daddy!  We love you!!!

On Christmas Eve my mom has her extended family over to celebrate Dad and Jesus' Birthday!  It's always so much fun and it has become such a part of our Christmas traditions!!
Mackenzie got to open gifts first because she's the youngest.
Aunt Marilyn knitted her a scarf and she loved it and I mean LOVED it!
Mom and I went together and got the boys all marshmallow guns...it was a hit.  I'm not sure about this picture.
Dad made sure that the marshmallow ammo wasn't given until the boys were leaving...I thought it was a bit overboard, but soon realized he is a genius!
Parker Family Picture

Christmas Morning...Santa Came!
Mackenzie's most beloved present was a purse...she loves packing it up and dumping it out!
A baby bed and a cash register!!!!!
Loving her purse and baby that Santa brought!
Izzy decided to hang out under the table for protection from the madness!
A little Princess Yahtzee anyone???
This is the closest that Chloe and Palmer have been without a bark or a hiss in a very long time.

Mackenzie, Matt, and Melanie begged me to stay at Mom and Dad's in Christmas night.  They went to dinner at Mel's families house so I decided send them pictures to entice them back.  The animals started playing with all of Mackenzie's toys.
Palmer was sleeping with monkey...
Chloe and Ariel were taking a nap....
and Izzy was trying to figure out if Mr. Fox was real.


No comments: