Just takin a nap on Sunday afternoon...so sweet.
Sydney and Mackenzie had their Fabulous Feet Dance Recital...one word...LOVE!
How cute is my little chicken?
Sweet Mackenzie fell/tripped while she was "warming up" and busted her lip. Poor thing, but just like any great performer...the show must go on!
And she did great!
And got a trophy!!!!
Taylor loved her trophy too. I was precious since most of them were only a few inches taller than the adored prize.
Sydney did a great job dancing too. It's so fun to see how much more they understand and how much more they can do from year to year.
Dancin' Dancin' Dancin'
Yep, Sydney got a trophy too!
Then all the big girls danced with the little girls. Check out Mackenzie...are you doing it correctly if you're the only one on the floor? Doesn't matter she was precious and I think it's a great sign she can already choreograph herself!
I love this little girl!!
Wooo...Taylor you are so good! Maybe you should teach a yoga class!
She's just cute enough to make me cry!
Yes, I'm the best aunt ever. Who needs flowers for a dance recital when you can have a cupcake with a flower? I'm the best...I'm just sayin':)
The star and her loot.
Family pic!
Mackenzie...we are so proud of you!
Mackenzie's entourage








No comments:
Post a Comment