June has been crazy! The pics below are an attempt by Catherine and me to make hydrangea cupcakes. The color is off but with a bit of work it could be cute.
I know I Know...I told you the color was off!
The finished product!
Here's the back-braking labor.
Nikki and Rick got married in June and I helped coordinate the wedding. It was beautiful...minus the face that I didn't double check to make sure the unity candle was lit...Dang! I think it turned out to be a good time for a light moment and a good laugh.
I helped Ashley with the cake and yes I even helped transport it! The closest I've ever been to a heart attack!
The beautiful bride and groom!
I had to miss Mackenzie's 3rd birthday party since I was at the wedding, but I did receive this pic. This is one spoiled baby! She loved all of her presents and I got to see most of them on her real birthday.
This year Mackenzie's birthday, Melanie's birthday, and Father's day was all the same day. We celebrated all of them at Mom and Dad's house. Mackenzie..um...I mean Rapunzel made an appearance and helped fix Pop's boo boo. See video below:
Mema fell and broke her hip at the end of June and Papa had to have a pacemaker. Izzy and I made a trip to see them. Izzy has so much fun in the country that on the way home she could barely hold her head up.
It's hard to be a pampered dog!
She's almost too big for her car seat these days!
Once Izzy and I got home, we went to check on Palmer since she'd been home alone. While I was there packing a few things for mom and dad, Palmer brought a lizard in and left it on their bed! GROSS! I had to deal with it because I was the only one there. It was dead but I didn't know that until I wrapped my hands in paper towels and scooped it up using the pitcher mom waters her flowers with. I almost threw up! It was terrible! Below is a video of the perp...
Hope everyone is having a great summer!






No comments:
Post a Comment