Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Third Annual Aunt Erin's Cookie Decorating Party

As my friends began having kids, I racked my brain on something I could do for all of them that would be my Christmas present year after year. I came up with an annual cookie decorating party. It's grown every year and I think it gets more and more fun! I love finding sprinkles all over the house well into spring:) I hope they still come to the Annual Cookie Party as they grow up...how fun would it be if they were still coming by while home from college break?!?!? Ok maybe that's dreaming, but they sure do have fun now! Here are a few pics from this year's party!
Guest room tree decorate and presents wrapped...check!
Living room tree decorated and presents wrapped...check!

Family members ready to decorate cookies...check!
Tables set up all over my house for my little friends...check!
Food, to go containers, drinks, cookies, icing and Sprinkles...check!...We are ready to Party!
Thanks to everyone for letting me borrow the tiny tables!
Thanks mom for helping me set up and keeping me sane!
Thanks Hobby Lobby for always having coordinating supplies!
Ready for decorating...
Still ready...
My mom and one of my best friends! Don't you love how we always match even when we don't try! It never fails we always show up in the same color scheme!


Visitors start to arrive ready for Sprinkles Sprinkles and more Sprinkles!
Karoline and Sydney
Baby Kate

This is what the onesies and aprons looked like this year. I think this was my favorite pattern of all three years! Definitely time consuming but I think it was well worth it if I do say so myself!
Greer and Merritt
Merritt, Greer, Jackson, and, Melissa
Sydney and Kate
Everyone getting some nourishment for energy:)
Kate and mom
The whole gang. We had so much fun! I love having this party every year!
Sydney and Mackenzie
Mackenzie and Melanie
Sydney and Mackenzie getting ready to decorate with icing...err...getting ready to eat some icing.
Jan, Taylor, Dayle, and Karoline are also enjoying some cookie decorating!
Me and Audrey, who by the way wore some reindeer attire to match the theme...too cute! Love that sweet face and head full of hair!
I was worried that Isabella might not enjoy the party as much this year, not because it wasn't fun but because she had a blast eating icing last year. No worried she had a great time!
Isabella and Emily
Distracted Mackenzie and me
Mackenzie and Mel
This is Mackenzie's guilty face...still don't know what she did:)
Mackenzie was very interested in Emily's "real" baby
Luke came to decorate a few cookies too. This is a pic of his superman pose!

A lesson on high heals
Step 1: Find heals and remove shoes currently on your feet
Step 2: Slide that foot right in...
Step 3: Put in the other foot...
Step 4: If you don't succeed, straighten shoes up and try again
Step 5: Elicit a helping hand...
Step 6: Slide the foot back in the shoe
Step 7: Sweet success
Step 8: Dance around!!!!
I debated on the baloons this year, but I won't make that mistake again. Addy loved them and she wasn't the only one!
Mackenzie was facinated too!
Peas in a pod...Sydney, Mackenzie, Karoline
#2 Trying to get a pic with any food in our mouths and everyone looking at the camera.
#3 Looks like Sydney might be squeezing a bit too tight:)
Mackenzie and Aunt E
Lauren and me
The Parker Girls

Thanks so much to everyone who came. It was a great time of fun and laughs! See you all next year!

No comments: