Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had Christmas Eve with my mom's extended family. It's always very CRAZY very GREAT fun! It's also my dad's b-day. Happy birthday dad..hope you had a wonderful day!
Mom, Dad, me, Mackenzie, Matt, and Melanie
See it's crazy...opening presents is very fun to watch and I absolutely love that my dad was right in the big middle of the kids!
Mackenzie got some really great bath toys!
The box is as big as she is!
Pops is showing Mackenzie her cool new toys so they can pick one to open.
Mackenzie is reading pops a book!
Then she decided she wanted to show everyone the pictures...hilarious...she's a great little teacher!
Oh Aunt Pam...this is such a fun pretty pretty princess outfit!
The Queen ruling her court!
And now Matt gets to wear it...what a good sport. I think this is why girls and daddies have such special relationships.
Maybe we should add butterfly wings to our princess outfit...why not?!!?!?
Me and Sweet Mackenzie
Izzy's had a big day and she went to bed early so Santa would come leave her some presents!


Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!
Palmer is really enjoying Santa's arrangement of presents!
I got a really fun new hat!
Izzy got a new bed and she loves to dig and roll on it!
Wow Izzy...you're a hot mess! But thanks Aunt Melanie and Uncle Matt I love my toys!
Mom and I sat up breakfast while waiting on Matt, Melanie, and Mackenzie to some over on Christmas morning.
Very fun and festive
One last pic
Mackenzie loves her new dance outfit!
Look at that face!!!!
Thanks Matt and Mel for my jewelry tree! I love it!!
Izzy loves her new toy so much that she's sleeping with it!

The next two videos are precious!! Please watch them!!

No comments: