Anne and Shawn came to visit. Miss them so much! Can't wait until the move closer!!!
Mackenzie and me just hanging out at Nan and Pop's house!
Love this girl!!!
Sydney and I at Kate's baby dedication
Gigi, Lauren, and Kate
Kate was surrounded by a large group of people who love her and want to help raise her to love Jesus!
Mika, Ava Lile, me, and Angie
Happy Birthday Ava Lile...you are so beautiful and I can't wait to get to know your little personality!

Mackenzie had a Thanksgiving program at school and I was lucky enough to be invited! She was a precious Native American.
Mackenzie and me

Yummy school lunch...haha
This is my only Thanksgiving picture. I was having so much fun that I forgot to take any pics....I'm always so sad after I do that! Happy Birthday Greyson! Thanks for letting me borrow your crown!
This was Izzy on the way home from Thanksgiving at Yellville. Just proves we had a great time!
When we got home from Yellville, we had Thanksgiving again with Matt, Mel, and Mackenzie. Mackenzie and her Nan made this "beautiful" pumpkin pie.
The proud bakers!
No comments:
Post a Comment