Thursday, March 10, 2011

A few random things...

A few random things from February...
Kate came to the hospital to have a few test, but she's perfectly fine! She got to meet all my co-works and they thought she was so funny! Kate was full of smiles!
It warmed up and Mackenzie got to wear this cute outfit from her Aunt E. She loved the twirly skirt.


OK so I have a weird thing about used books and that includes library books. I mean you just never know where they've been and some people like to take them to the...you know! So my Book Club book for February was one that is out of publication. Therefore, I had a choice to make...pay $40 for a new book or buy a used one off Amazon for $7 plus shipping. Since I didn't know if I'd even like the book I decided to break down and purchase my first "like new" used book. Below is the result...
I mean really...LIKE NEW? Who are you kidding? This poo/dirt/whatever still had texture! Needless to say I didn't go to book club because I hadn't read the book.


Izzy had a vet appointment in February and they had two brother/sister kittens that needed a home, so my friend Catherine adopted them. They are two lucky kitties and very spoiled!
This video is of Sydney and Mackenzie. Lauren, Sydney, and I had to drop something off and look through some of Mackenzie's clothes for Kate. Well Mackenzie and Sydney decided to show us some of their dance moves.

No comments: