I love this time of year! It starts to get cold and you know that the holidays are coming...THE BEST! Ok so here's my fall update.
I decided to start with a picture of sweet Izzy. When it gets cold outside, she likes to curl up in her bed that Aunt Teeny gave her. Thanks Aunt Teeny! After 6 years we are still loving out furry princess bed.
Yea! Audrey Johnson is here! It's she beautiful and has a head full of hair!
This is Corbs and I waiting on Kate Walker's arrival.
Kate Walker is here! OMG...so precious and beautiful.
These pics are a bit out of order...sorry I didn't have the patience to re-post:) This was from my pic to New Orleans. I must say I liked New Orleans, but is was HOT and HUMID and I had to step over throw up like 5 times in the middle of the day. Dear New Orleans, when I come back to visit you, which will be a while, please don't be so unpleasant. I'd like to request cooler, dryer weather and no throw up. Thanks!
I loved this water fountain. It was made from beer taps.
More New Orleans
Again, pics out of order but this was our cute group pic from Kate's mini OBU baby shower.
Baby Kate comes home. She loves her Aunt E!
Sydney and I at the hospital visiting baby Kate, Lauren, and Brent.
August Birthdays with the OBU girls! Again out of order b/c Lauren is pregnant in this pic:)
Julie, Aiden, and Kennedy came to visit. Karoline is holding precious Kennedy (who I think looks a lot like Julie.) Dayle and Brock came too (I'm holing that snuggle bug.)
Karoline turned 3! Love it! She wanted an orange, pink, and white party...and that's what she got!!! Dayle is amazing! We were up really late the night before the party, but all of her ideas were so cute and fun. I think Karoline had a blast!
More cute decor pics!
Look at that cake! How fun is that?
Dayle's super cute idea to paint the pumpkins!
Karoline making a wish
Karoline and Mackenzie. They loved playing in the sandbox...just proves Dayle is an awesome mom...I don't think I'll ever have a sandbox.
Mackenzie and me
Sweet hugs!
Mom always talks about how when she gives Mackenzie a bath while Izzy is visiting all the animals have to be right under foot. Well I was a witness...the cat, the dog, Mackenzie, and a bath make for a really funny scene.
Carrie Underwood concert. It was so fun! This pic is from when she got in a truck suspended from the ceiling to sing one of her songs.
Game watching party at Mom and Dads. During halftime, we had to make bubbles.
Mackenzie loves some bubbles!
Mackenzie in her princess crown from Aunt E!
Burr...it's cold out here!
Ladies and gentleman, please meet Little Bo Peep.
and Mr. Pirate
and a super cute baseball player
So cute!
Look at that butt! I mean...does it any cuter?
Take me out to the ballgame.
The most precious bee ever!!!
Love this little bee!
Ohh...look at my spider ring!
She loves her pops!
I LOVE this picture!
Trick or treating at nan's house.
Excuse me Pops, I need some candy!
Having so much fun!
This is one tired bee!
Cute little butt!
I think Halloween was a hit!
I love Mackenzie's face in this pic!
Hope everyone else is having a great fall!
1 comment:
Love the post! I am so glad Izzy is using the bed still! I will meet you in NOLA the next time and it will be better it is one of my favorites places! Also Thanks (my thank note skills are lacking lately) again for all of the halloween goodies you are the best!!! Happy Fall!!!!
Post a Comment