Stuff from the last few weeks. I left out so much, but this is a good start. It's been crazy so sorry some of these pics are very delayed. Hope everyone is getting ready for fall and football season!!!
Waiting for Anna Beth's arrival!
More waiting!
She's here!!! Me, Alan, Amber, Anna Beth, Katie, Lauren, Laura
Anna Beth is here and she has red hair!!!!
Mackenzie came over for dinner and I didn't have a bib for the messy stuff I fixed her...so she's wearing my apron. She thought she was big stuff!
We celebrated Maria's 30th Birthday and somehow this is the only pic I got. Happy B-day Maria! Welcome to 30!
Jenny and Eric came in for the birthday bash and we had dinner at Bossa Nova one of our favorites!
At the end of August I had a work trip in Maine. We flew into Boston b/c it was cheaper and drove it. The first day was terrible...thank you Tropical Storm Danny, but after Danny left it was beautiful all week and it never got above 70! It made me ready for fall!!!
The lobster theme was seriously everywhere!
Freeport, Maine. LL Bean was founded here and all the store are in old houses. The store fronts are beautiful and it makes for a VERY fun shopping experience!
This is Banana Republic
Downtown Portland. So old and so pretty!
Lighthouse in Portland
Portland's shore
These flowers were everywhere. I don't know what they are, but aren't they so pretty??
View of downtown Portland form the Lighthouse
In 1886, a ship wrecked at the lighthouse on Christmas Eve:(
Kennebunkport, Maine. View of the port from our restaurant. There were some very nice boats that I would really call more of a yacht.
More Kennebunkport, ME.
Boston, MA.
Cheer's Bar
My family loved this show!
More downtown Boston.
Boston's North End. Thanks Anne and Shawn for the restaurant referrals! Artu was wonderful!
This dog was so cute just hangin' in the North End park.
Boston Harbor
I wish we'd had time to go sailing!
Huge...Huge...Huge boats!
Paul Revere statue on the Freedom Trail
The Old North Church
More Old North Church
Old cemetery...for some reason this was really cool. The tombstones were so old and different.
Italian district in Boston's North End
When I got home I met Lauren, Brent, and Sydney for dinner. The next picture and the video's at the end are from that dinner! It was great to catch up with you guys!
Oh those dimples!!!
I took the Bagley's dinner and got to see sweet Anna Beth again! How precious is this face?!?!?!?!?
I had Sydney last Saturday night and we met Mel and Mackenzie for dinner, but I don't have any pictures. Mel has one so I'll try to get it. She was great even though she'd only had a 10 min nap all day.
September 11, 2009
I love this quote so I posted it on my desk so everyone could enjoy it too!
My current song obsession is While I'm Waiting by John Waller. Waiting on God's timing takes faith and patience!!!
I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait
I will move ahead, bold and confident
Takeing every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait
I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord
2 comments:
Love love love the song verses.
Love love love the pics from Maine.
Love love love the videos.
Love you more!!!!!!!!
Love it all too!!! Can't wait to see pics of the big wedding!!!
Post a Comment