Sunday, October 4, 2009

My brother is married!!!!!!!!!!

It was a weekend of festivities! I didn't get as many pics as I wanted to since I had Mackenzie most of the weekend, but here are a few...

The Bridesmaid Luncheon
Me and Mom at the Bridesmaid Luncheon
Melanie and Mary
Kelly and Me
Me, Mel, and Mom
Flowers at the Luncheon
The Bride and her Bridesmaids
Mom, Mel, and Me

The Rehersal Dinner
Me and Mom
Me and Matt
Mel and Me
A pic of the dinner
Some red wine got spilled on my dress (no, not by me), but no worries it came out! Tide Stain Remover gets two thumbs up!

The Wedding!
...it was a beautiful day...
This is from Mel and Matt's photographers the Hudsons. They are fab!
My Sister-in-law and Brother!
Beautiful Day!
This is one of my favorite pics from the Hudsons. Mel and Mackenzie
Mel's something blue
The wedding was at the Botanical Gardens in Fayetteville and it was so so beautiful!
Me with the Bride and Groom!
Me and Lauren...thanks for all your help and keeping me sane!
Trying a new pose!
Jaci and me
Me and my beautiful grandmother! We both had to ditch our shoes!
The girls!
Mackenzie danced and danced...I think she was out there for 30 or 45 min just dancin'
First Dance
Mackenzie couldn't stand just watching...it brought a tear to everyone's eye.
Precious family
Me, Em, and Robin
My sweet parents
The man of my life...love you daddy!
Mel, Matt, and Mom
I love how we thought this was going to be the best pic...hum...minus the big spot light!

Home Again Home Again
While Matt and Mel were on their honeymoon Mom and Dad had Mackenzie, but I picked her up on Friday and we went to play with Lauren and Sydney. What a fun wagon ride!
Precious Sydney...she's getting so big!
Mackenzie and Sydney...Mackenzie I had so much fun with you over the last two weeks! You are such a blessing to all of us...I love you!

4 comments:

A.B. said...

The wedding was perfect, and you looked beautiful! Wish I could have been there!

Meg and Grant said...

What gorgeous pics of everyone!! You couldn't have looked more beautiful! Love you, miss you, and congrats to your fam!!
Meg

Julie said...

I love all the pics. Glad that wine came out of your pink dress because that was really cute. Everything looked beautiful and I wish I could have been there. Miss you!

the boyd girls.... said...

Everything looks so pretty! We have taken the girls pics there before... so pretty! Speaking of pretty, wow, momma! You looked so good at the wedding, like always! :)