Well, it's been a long long and very expensive month! Izzy has been very sick...she had to have bladder surgery because she had a really big stone that had to be removed. I've also had some plumbing problems...roots in the sewer line = fun times!

Here's a pic of Izzy after her surgery. She was stoned on pain meds for a good 2 or 3 days but she's back to her normal perky self now!
I took off a day in March to go to the zoo with Lauren and Sydney. Corbin was in town to meet baby Hamra so we took John Austin with us so she could give Spencer and Julie her full attention. JA loved the train. He was so good and we all had a great time!
Two of my favorite girls!!!!
John Austin and Aunt Erin
Sydney and I have no good pictures together, I posted this one b/c at least Sydney looks cute. I have a kinda scary face...not sure what I was thinking!
The Sunday before Easter weekend I had Lauren and Sydney over to paint and die Easter eggs. We had a great time until the power went out b/c of the straight line winds. It was a beautiful day with not a cloud in the sky, but oh the winds!!!!
We had a 70th b-day party for my Uncle this weekend.
Avery, Jessie, and Jacie
Eleanor and Jason
Me, Mema, Aunt Tam, and Uncle Tim
Eleanor, Jessie, and Jason
Beth, Aunt Nancy, and Mema
Avery, Peyton, Matilda, Jacie, and Lucy
Jacie and me
The sign was in front of the church. The "Gotcha Again" is because earlier this week my cousin Jason and his family surprised Uncle Jessie by coming home from Austria for almost a whole month. He had no idea that they were coming...we haven't seen them in 3 years!!!
Matilda and Jacie
Matilda and Jacie
A GOOD FLASHBACK!
This is flashback is for you Lauren!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! I LOVE the video!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! Finally an update! Again thanks so much for spoiling JA! We will see you in a few weeks! glad izzy is doing better!
Post a Comment