Saturday, March 21, 2009

Look what happened at Aunt Erin's.....

Mackenzie and Sydney came over today to have a little playdate!  Mackenzie has been doing the "army crawl" for a while, but today she accomplished the real deal!  She's such a big girl!  I think trying to keep up with Sydney and Izzy inspired her!
Crawl 1!!!
Crawl 2!!!
Sydney is helping Mackenzie read this book.  Mackenzie gave it to Sydney for her birthday!
More reading!!
Two of my favorite girls!!!  They love each other so much!!!
So beautiful!!!!  And I must say that my tulips look really pretty this year too!!!
These are a little out of order....Mackenzie, how does that taste???  Better than Izzy's dog food (which you also tried today!)??
Mackenzie helping me trim my tulips!
"So pretty...I wonder if I can put this in my mouth???"  Don't you just love her?????  I could eat her up!!!
"Am I supposed to touch it or not???

Pretty pretty girls!!!!

2 comments:

The Bertram's said...

Erin,
That is really exciting about Mackenzie - but I am just so impressed with your tulips - they are what got my attention in your pictures!!! I need you to come to my house. Your yard looks fabulous!!!
Devin

Matt and Jenny said...

Hi Erin! You are such a great aunt and your tulips look great! Just came upon your blog! I hope you are doing well! Good to see you on here! Check out our blog if you ever get bored.
www.hogsingreenbay.blogspot.com

Jenny Robertson Shelby