Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Update.....

Baby Spencer...
arrived a few days early...you know how I love an early bird! He is precious and Julie did so great!!!!


Here we are waiting on Spencer and texting Aunt Teeny!
The happy parents!
Oh how sweet!!!!
Sorry this was supposed to be the first picture of the post, but I'm still trying to figure out the order of the pics stuff!


Sydney Turns 2!!!

Sydney turned 2 on the 9th, but she had her birthday party this weekend and it was a hit! Here are a few pics from the big event!

The Birthday Girl on the big girl slide!
There were lots of fun crafts and Sydney was testing them out before everyone got there!
Karoline and Dayle came to the party too!
Do you think the slide had some static???
Happy Birthday!
Blow out your candles sweet girl!!!
Sydney knew what she was doing during the egg hunt. Look how full that basket is!!!!
I'm pretty sure that Karoline was having a great time...what do you think???
I finally got a pic with the Birthday Girl, but she was preoccupied.
Sydney found some M&Ms and they were way better than opening gifts!
I guess I should also add that I haven't posted because I've been super busy. Shock...Izzy's been kinda sick. The ACH Phone-a-thon was the past two weeks and we raised over $100,000 for the hospital! I'm finishing up a Beth Moore bible study on Esther (one of my favorite BM bible studies I've ever done.) Oh....and...I don't have pics, but I had a wonderful time on Saturday celebrating St. Patrick's day with the Cosh family (Sharon, Ian, Dayle, Tony, Caroline, Jan, Jay, Taylor, Barri, Justin, Baby Bridges, Britt, and Dillon). Thank you guys for making me feel like part of the fam! Hope everyone has a great week!!!!

4 comments:

Corbin said...

yea some new pics! I am so sorry I am missing all the fun!!! I will be there next saturday for a whole week!!! So get ready!!!

The Walkers said...

Thanks for getting some great pictures of the party! And Julia looks gorgeous in labor!

carozza said...

caroline?

Allyson Petty said...

Don't you love Esther??? I'm loving it, too, but I also loved, loved, loved Daniel.
Anyway, see you at Bunko in a few weeks!