Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I HATE UVERSE!

It will be a while before I post Christmas pics b/c I got AT&T U-Verse and it SUCKS! I've been on the phone for 3.5 hours over the last two nights with tech support trying to change my settings so my internet will work. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon but after 2.5 hours on the phone tonight and trying to make an appointment for a technician to come the Call Center's computer system froze! I should have warned them that I have a blog and I'm not afraid to use it!!!!!

4 comments:

carozza said...

so sorry it has been so bad for you. i have spent my share of fun times with uverse tech guys. that sounded bad. haha
ours works fine now. think of the money you are saving. :)

The Parkers said...

Oh snap! This is quite the post for people considering the switch. Let us know how it goes - we're ready to save $$$!

The Proctors said...

I don't even know what uverse is! I'm sorry this is happening! Ugh! I hate having computer issues!

Anonymous said...

Funny!
I was on the phone with ATT today also.
Although I don't have UVerse and after reading this probably wont, but my connection really sux too! Since I've been home it has run soooooooooo slow!

Good Luck E! Hope you get it fixed.

Cher