so fun! wish i could have gone. i love that amber is wearing the boppy like a tutu.
I wish I could have gone too! Meg and Brooke look great!
Fun times! I wish I could have gone. Looks like y'all had a great time.
It does look like ya'll had a great time. Brook is growing quickly. I love that you included Bella in the picture... or is she including herself??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so fun! wish i could have gone.
i love that amber is wearing the boppy like a tutu.
I wish I could have gone too! Meg and Brooke look great!
Fun times! I wish I could have gone. Looks like y'all had a great time.
It does look like ya'll had a great time. Brook is growing quickly. I love that you included Bella in the picture... or is she including herself??
Post a Comment