Well my fall resolution is to be better about blogging timely! Please enjoy this long update! It's been a very busy 3 weeks!
Amber, Alan, and baby Alice came over a few weeks ago. Alice is so sweet and I obviously don't have to tell you how cute she is!
She was tired after playing with Izzy!
Izzy wondering who's napping in her bed!
Sydney and Lauren came over to meet Alice too!
The new Bagley Family! Aren't they cute!!!!
We had supper club at Mika and Carson's the last weekend in August. It was also Maria's birthday weekend! Happy Birthday Maria!!! Above is a picture of Greer Napier and Sydney.
Jenny and the birthday girl!Labor Day weekend was spend at the Lake with Julie, Ryan, Lauren, Brent, and Sydney at the Hamra's lakehouse! Thanks for a great weekend Hamra's! I can't wait till next year and there is a baby Hamra to enjoy it with us!!!
How cute is this kid?!?!?!?
Sydney playing in her daddy's hat!!!
Henry Hamra and Sydney were great buddies all weekend! Sorry Bridgette!
Me and Sydney
Lauren and Sydney (they match!!!!)
The Razorbacks played in Little Rock on Sept 6th! I was H-O-T! We tailgated with the Maneth's and some other OBU folks! Thanks for a great time! A win is a win...right?!?!
How cute is this kid?!?!?!?
Sydney playing in her daddy's hat!!!
Henry Hamra and Sydney were great buddies all weekend! Sorry Bridgette!
Me and Sydney
Lauren and Sydney (they match!!!!)The Razorbacks played in Little Rock on Sept 6th! I was H-O-T! We tailgated with the Maneth's and some other OBU folks! Thanks for a great time! A win is a win...right?!?!
Also last weekend was an event I've worked on for a few years and I was co-chair this year. It's called Castaways and it's at PVCC. We do a live and silent auction on Sunday night and a golf tournament on Monday. Here are a few pics. I feel like I was there most of Saturday and from sun up to sun down plus some on Sunday and Monday. I took a "mental health day" this week to recover. I'll need lots of prayers next year when I'm chairman!
The ship room
The Hut Room
...we (when I say "we" I mean the boys...I didn't help on that part!) actually built a hut in this room with real bamboo and my allergy voice can prove it!
Registration
The Treasure Room
The ship room
The Hut Room
...we (when I say "we" I mean the boys...I didn't help on that part!) actually built a hut in this room with real bamboo and my allergy voice can prove it!
Registration
The Treasure RoomOk, here's the part where I need assistance...Izzy is going to be in a Halloween costume contest for charity and I need some ideas. She really wants to win! I thought about Tina Turner, but I'm not sure how I'd do it! So please give suggestions even if your a blog stalker and I don't know you...I promise I won't judge if you help me!!!!!
Izzy went to the groomer yesterday...just in time to get all gross in Ike's rain!
Please help me with costume ideas!!!!
Izzy went to the groomer yesterday...just in time to get all gross in Ike's rain!
Please help me with costume ideas!!!!



4 comments:
I think she would make a great lion. You could get some of those dracula teeth and fake blood. Put the dracula teeth in and poor fake blood all over her face and chest and she will look like a killer lion. Guaranteed win. Trust me on this one.
They have some really cute costumes at Target. Charlie will be sporting one not sure what Stellie will be yet.....Old Navy has some cute ones too!!! Keep up the good post busy girl!
Yay! It's so good to see an update! I'm not a good person to ask about costume ideas because I never dress Wrigley up for Halloween. I'm pretty sure she would take off whatever I put on her in about 60 seconds flat! Good luck - I'm sure she'll look cute whatever you decide!!
not sure about costumes. my little dog hates wearing them. she thinks she done something wrong. i like the lion idea.
saw your pic in the paper this weekend. looks like it was a hit!
Post a Comment