Sunday, August 17, 2008

Well...I'm alive!

This weekend was very low key. Julie Carothers came in for her dad's b-day so it was fun spending time with her and Aiden. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics. Last weekend I coordinated a wedding. I know I always said it was my dream job and I must say I had a blast!
Sweet Mackenzie coming to visit me while her parents go to dinner. We had so much fun...she's a great cuddler!
Lauren and Sydney came over to help me tie ribbon on schedules for Britt's wedding. They were on their way to the pool...how cute is this kid?!?!?!?!?
These two little girls love each other, but it's very hard to get them both still for a picture!

Sydney thinks Izzy is hysterical!!

Karoline and me at Britt's wedding rehearsal.

Beautiful Bride
More pics of the Beautiful Bride

Karoline and me at Britt's wedding rehearsal.

Saturday Izzy and I went to Cabot to get some peaches...
Izzy got very very tired! This is her sleeping on the way home. Isn't she precious!?!?!


3 comments:

The Walkers said...

OK Izzy in her car seat asleep is hilarious. Must be tough to be a dog!

Corbin said...

Charlie and stella say hi Izzy!

A.B. said...

What in the hell is Izzy sitting in? Will Alice need one of those??? Alan